Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just for Documentation!








I just wanted to post these pictures that my brother Edmond took at our family reunion to show that "grandma's can still have fun to" although after that crazy ride Nonavee and I had in that tube we are redefining the word "fun." I think my older brother Dauntes saw it as "pay back time for his sister" he was pulling us behind his boat and I think maybe he was having a little to much fun scaring his sisters to death!!! What did we ever do to him??:)
As we were getting ready for our ride we told him that we were grandma's and to be careful...I am sure that part fell on deaf ears!

5 comments:

Marci Roberts said...

I am glad Edmond got some pictures of that for you.

RaNae said...

Wait til he, Dauntes, is a grandpa.

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Yeah it's fun isn't it? I would have loved to be there to hear the screams!! I am sure your kids are proud of you!!! whoohhooo

Edmond said...

When I got the pictures on the computer they were even better than what I thought they were. I especially like the way you two looked when you were done.

Lynette said...

Some girls just want to have fun!!