Nathan and I sent out on a West Coast Vacation. Our ultimate goal was to see Crater Lake, but how and when we got there would be the fun part of this trip. We left Monday morning with not much of an agenda we did have a hotel reservation in Reno for Monday night and the next two nights we had reservations in San Francisco and with that and a new lap top in toe (so we could write and hear from Kendell) we were on our way! Here is a little out line of the things we did and a few (very few) pictures we took.
5 comments:
It looks like you had a great time. How relaxing to not have a tight schedule and just get to go and come as you like. I have never even been to the coast but would love to someday. Beautiful pictures.
So glad you had a great time and got to see so many things! I love that you just took things as they came and didn't have it all planned out. The Oregon Coast is one of my favorite places.
What a fun vacation, Brandon wants to take the girls and go there. Maybe someday we will have to, I am not a fan of traveling with young kids. Also, thanks for the comments you leave I love reading them!!
I smile every time I see the trolley & remember our trip to San Francisco, my mom, dad & I. And the trip down Lombardi Street was that, a trip, LOL.
What an awesome trip. I look forward to long road trips with my husband someday. For now we enjoy our little trips with our kids.
Post a Comment