Sunday, June 14, 2009

Self Indulgence


I love to have my feet "pretty" maybe it is because I hardly ever wear shoes and if I do they are probably open toe-ed shoes. It's like if I have my toes covered up I cannot breath. Maybe it is like the old saying " I was built wrong: my feet smell and my noes runs" I don't do to many things just for "me" but this is one of those things. The truth is I have a friend who likes to polish my toes for me. If I painted them they would me a big mess! About once a month Tammy and I get together and do our toes. Look how cute they are this time, she put little cute flowers on them for me. Thanks Tammy!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

That makes me want to go paint my toes! I love the color:).