Thursday, January 3, 2013

Coburn Christmas 2012

We had a different Christmas this year. Both the boys were now married and gone, and Nathan had to work both Christmas eve and Christmas day, I kind of got my panties in a wad over it but it all worked out just fine. Landon, Seara, Kendell, Kelsey and Candice all came over so life was good! I love it when the kids come home!!! Nathan had to work Monday thru Thursday and the boys had to go back to work on Wed. (Christmas was on a Tuesday this year) so we decided to celebrate our christmas on Friday night after Christmas. Melanie, Dave and the girls came down on Wed to stay for a few days. We had a great time together and I alway feel bad when they all drive off and leave me here alone-but really I am so grateful that they have nice wonderful homes to go to!

Lucy got big paper dolls and shoes from Candice.
Grace gets a Lolly Loopsy doll from Kendell.
Courtney was so happy to get makeup from Landon.
Cassidy begged for a hat like this. It took Grandma a while to find one.
Kelsey got a cute "Coburn est." sign and a "C" for her
wall decor from Cassidy. (made and designed by Melanie)
Kendell was so excited to get a water bottle from Grace.
Seara got a personalized temple picture that Melanie made her.
Landon got some fun games from Courtney.
Candice got some useful beauty products from her daddy.
Melanie got this cute Memories board that Kelsey made for her.

Dave loves his hat that Seara made for him...the right color and all!
Sheila loves the personal calendar that Dave made for her.
Nathan got a fancy I pad cover from Melanie.

No comments: