Sunday, July 18, 2010

Grandpa's new electric scooter!

We have all been brainstorming to come up with a caption for this picture, here is what we have came up with. If you have one to add please put it in the comments and we will add it to our list.


Look out Grandpa has a new scooter… and he says that it does not drive like a lawn mower, or a truck or a caterpillar!!!

"LOOK MA, NO HANDS"!!!!!

“I'm coming out and you can't stop me."!!!!

Four wheelin' for octogenarians.

“I am freeeee!!!!!”

And you thought it was scary when they learned to drive at 16!!!

"Help, I can't find the brakes!"

"Don't make me go out there it’s scary"

"Watch out, Grandpa's coming out…"

"Whoa!"

“Not another sales man”!

“Watch out below”!!

“Are you sure it has training wheels” ??

“This is going to be the ride of my life”

“Don’t push”!!

“Oh he@#, I forgot where I was going”!!!

“Lucy!! I must be on my oxygen cord”

“Oh, it is Sunday no mail today”

“Did someone do up the seat belt”?

“Who needs to go to Lagoon”?

“Catch me”!!!

"Oh, I forgot the sun was so bright"

"Let's see if i can fly"?

"NO Sheila!! I don't want to go to your house"!

2 comments:

RaNae said...

No caption to add, but I love the comments already. Reminds me of the rides at amusement parks where they put their arms up.

Margaret Young said...

So fun! This is the post Elder Coburn asked me to look at. Something I sent him reminded him of this. But in looking at this fun blog, I have realized that I've been misspelling his name for the past eighteen months. I've been calling him Elder KENDALL Coburn, not KENDELL. I'll change. I think I'll have time to send him two more letters before his December release (given that letters take about six weeks to arrive). I'll spell his name right.