I am making progress on my basket quilt. I am done appliqueing all of the blocks.I have 42 blocks in the quilt but made extra for pillow shames and throw pillows. I spread them out on the floor on top of a quilt just to help with spacing. I am going to start sewing the blocks together with a 3 inch sashing. I am afraid this is the part where I am going to have to start "thinking" and it scares me! Up to this part it has really been fun!
4 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute! I love them! I like the one that's made out of my girls blue easter dresses!
That is darling! I can't wait until one day I can be like you and my mom, just so craft with sewing and cooking.. I've definitely got a ton of learning to do!
Wow! That is a lot of work. Very cute!
Fun. When I first saw your picture I was very jealous of the time you have to put that together because I have a lot of projects I would like to work on but just don't have the time but I wouldn't give up my babies for anything so I guess my projects will get done in their own due time.
Post a Comment