I finished my Blog Book and sent it off to be printed just over 2 weeks ago. The FED EX guy just delivered it!! I am so excited. It turned out just like I thought it would. I started my blog in Oct. 2008 and the book goes from there through the end of Dec. 2009. It has 155 pages in it. I had it printed at Blurp. It cost $59.00 I think that is a deal, I would have spent that much in scrap booking supplies. I am very pleased and will do it again. The next book will have to be Vol.2
5 comments:
So very cool! It looks like a high school year book from the cover. What a treasure. I'm thrilled for you. Lori
That's on my to-do list. Yours looks great!
I want to do that sooooo bad! I may need some pointers so that I know how to do it...
Ya, pointers. That would make a great blog entry. I love it & the price isn't bad!!!
Your book looks really good. I'm glad you posted it so I could see what it looks like.
Post a Comment