Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Spring Fever!


Today (Jan. 13, 2009) was a beautiful sunny day! 50 degrees and blue sky's. I could start getting spring fever...but I really know better. We drove home from the temple this afternoon with the car window down and it seemed do good! We stopped for lunch at one of my favorite restaurant and it has seating out side and just as we were pulling up Nathan said "No we are not eating outside today" he knows me well enough to know what I was thinking! It turned out to be a very nice day at lunch because Kendell's best friend Jordan and his mother happened to come in for lunch to so we had a good visit and a good lunch. I realized that I not only miss Kendell but I miss Jordan to!
We are 1/2 way done with January!!!!

3 comments:

Connie said...

I noticed one good thing about January today - it is a little bit lighter in the evenings now, not dark by 5pm like it is in December. I loved the sunshine today, too.

RaNae said...

Still too cold to be thinking about eating outside, brrr. Of course, your area is warmer than ours. Don-Mike got some siding on the new part of the house today.

Emma Riley said...

I feeL yA...i Am juST worriEd thaT theRE is WorSe to coME!