Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here is the same picture as my last blog...but I "worked" on it in Photoshop. Melanie started doing the cutest things with the program, and I am the one that took the class!! So when I was up to her house last week she started to show me somethings to help me out and I would say "yea, I already know that, and yea, they taught me that in my class" so she said "go home and practice" so I am!! This could be a lot of fun.

2 comments:

RaNae said...

Hey, love your layout. Glad you're practicing. That's how you remember what you took in your class. I'm doing a 2009 calendar for Mother on QuarkXpress.

Sounds like you've had a month of Christmas. One day is all I could take, LOL.

Hugz,

Christine said...

Your picture looks great. I'm going to take a photography class this month for a few weeks. I got a Nikon Camera for Christmas so I guess I better learn how to use it.