Monday, December 15, 2008

A Wonderful day

I would just like to personally thank EVERYONE who put forth the effort to come and attended Church with us Sunday in preparation for Kendell leaving on his mission. We have been blessed with big families and many many friends. It was awesome to have you all here on Sunday, I know that things were a little "tight" to say the least but we considered it a WONDERFUL day.

1 comment:

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

I wish Kendell best of luck and hope he finds his mission enjoyable and great!! My mom said that the farewell was nice! I will be thinking of your family tomorrow I always had such a hard time seeing them off. What faith a mother has to have, my girls better not choose a mission because I don't think I could handle them out of my sight. That is one of my biggest fears is letting them grow up and live their life!