I know that I am not the first mother or will I be the last to send a kid on a mission (my dear sweet mother and daddy sent 6!!) but when it is "your turn" to do it it seems like a real hard thing to do at that moment. Though I am grateful that he has this opportunity in his life and to reach a goal he has set for himself a long long time ago I am going to miss that sweet guy.
I thought I would post a few pictures of our days adventure.
I thought I would post a few pictures of our days adventure.
I will post more over the next few days...more things to blog...
7 comments:
Just noticed you'd updated your blog. Looks like Kendall is happy & excited. Our former bishop's son entered the MTC today also, Sean Griffeth. He's going to Chile.
I hope you'll keep us updated about Kendall.
Hugz to you mom,
RaNae
I'm sure it was an emotional day for everyone. Kendall will be a great missionary!
WOW!
I love how you take so many pictures.
I hope you feel much better tomorrow & time will fly!!!
Emma
I have been thinking about you ALL day. I went to Todd's ball game and couldn't wait to get home to check your blog. I miss him, too. I remember the emotions of the MTC day...Hated it, and loved it. Call if you want to vent! love ya
Ohhhhh, I was thinking of you all today. Kendell looks so happy. He will be great. We'll keep him (and you) in our prayers.
What a great day for your family. We will miss him but we know he will be a great missionary. You've done a great job. Mackay is so excited to know a missionary. She talked about it a lot on Wed.
Congratualtions on getting Kendell off. He is in the best place right now and how wonderful it would be to have the Lord with you so strong through these tough times. I am sure you are so proud of your son! I know that he will do great as long as he can stay focused on his mission!!
Post a Comment