Monday, November 2, 2009

Sleep Study


So Nathan and I had to spend a night in the clinic doing a sleep study. I did much better than Nathan. He set the alarms off and ended up on a cpap machine for the rest of the night. We are waiting for the Dr. office to call and give us the results and see what needs to be done. This picture was just to crazy not to share!

3 comments:

mommymelb said...

Did you check for bedbugs? You know I tell you to do that everytime you're not in your own bed.... :)

Cute picture

RaNae said...

You got to do it together???? Wow!! I got to sit in a recliner when Mother & Nick had theirs in different hospitals on separate nights.

megan said...

I don't know how you could sleep with all those things on. It could almost be a halloween costume. :)