Happy 80th Birthday Mother!!!!
We were able to get together and celebrate with her. She just wanted a little family dinner with no "hoop-la" as she would put it,so that is what we did.
Mother opening her present.
Grand kids and great grand kids sing Happy Birthday to Grandma!
Me and my mother!! I love her so much and am so grateful to have her as my mother. She is such a kind sweet and caring woman. I want to grow up to be just like her!
Mother and Daddy enjoying the evening
Some times things are just to cute and funny not to take a picture of. Apparently Grace does not love to wear clothes so in the middle of the birthday party she just takes her shirt off and wanders all around very uninhibited!
1 comment:
What fun pictures, no wonder Lynette & Edmond were down, up, over, wherever. Not only for Myles' wedding, but your mom's birthday. Mother told me your mom had turned 80. I wondered why there wasn't a picture in The Citizen. Even if there isn't an open house, they usually do a picture & short "obit," but I guess that would be "hoop-la," huh? I get so irritated when people do the 80th, 90th, whatever birthday & use past tense.
I never thought your dad & my mom looked alike, but I think it's the way your dad is holding his mouth, LOL.
Post a Comment