I know to some of you this might be a little hard to understand-but I am so EXCITED!!! Syracuse City finally got its own Post Office! Our other Post office was 2 1/2 miles away and that is just to far for city living. After we moved down here I complained that the Post Office was to far away and Nathan laughed and said it is the exact same distance as the one in Mud Lake was from our house and there it seemed close. I guess that is like the same reason I won't shop at the Target store it is to far away. (I think it might be 4 miles away) but when you have to pass 2 Wal-Marts a Shopko and a K-mart why would I need to go to Target? Funny how we get used to different things in different places. There it was " a little drive to Idaho Falls" I kept track of my miles one time on a trip from here to Idaho and the distance from Mud Lake to Idaho Falls was like from my house to Brigham City exit!!!!! And now I won't even drive to Target or the Post office. O.K. back to my Post Office story, they opened one up in the new Syracuse City building and it was very nice and the lady in there was very friendly!!! I have often wondered if you have to pass an "ornery test" to work at the Post Office but I am happy to report this employee would of failed thank-goodness!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Life is a little easier!
I know to some of you this might be a little hard to understand-but I am so EXCITED!!! Syracuse City finally got its own Post Office! Our other Post office was 2 1/2 miles away and that is just to far for city living. After we moved down here I complained that the Post Office was to far away and Nathan laughed and said it is the exact same distance as the one in Mud Lake was from our house and there it seemed close. I guess that is like the same reason I won't shop at the Target store it is to far away. (I think it might be 4 miles away) but when you have to pass 2 Wal-Marts a Shopko and a K-mart why would I need to go to Target? Funny how we get used to different things in different places. There it was " a little drive to Idaho Falls" I kept track of my miles one time on a trip from here to Idaho and the distance from Mud Lake to Idaho Falls was like from my house to Brigham City exit!!!!! And now I won't even drive to Target or the Post office. O.K. back to my Post Office story, they opened one up in the new Syracuse City building and it was very nice and the lady in there was very friendly!!! I have often wondered if you have to pass an "ornery test" to work at the Post Office but I am happy to report this employee would of failed thank-goodness!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome aboard!! I am not very good at posting either but I do like to look at other people's.
Post a Comment