We met Melanie Dave and the girls up Cottonwood for our annual camping trip. We kept talking about "next year" when Kendell will be able to come. We hope that Landon and Candice will be able to join us also. FUN DESSERT: So Melanie showed up with this fun campfire dessert: "Fire Eclairs" They were delicious You roast a crescent roll that had been molded to an 1 inch dowel over the fire until golden brown. About 3-4 minutes. Then take off the heat and add in a bit of pudding then some cool-whip and frost the side with chocolate frosting and EAT!!! Delicious! (no this is not on the weight watchers plan) We found this tree with Nathan and Kendell's initials on it. We were sure thinking of you Kendell. We love to play in the water and had lots of fun!
Just some random pictures of us having fun! These pictures are looking south down the creek. It is so pretty and green this year.
These photos are beautiful! My husband and I had your wonderful son in our MTC branch before he went to the DRC Kinshasa mission. I keep in touch with him and the others we sent there. He is a remarkable young man. I told one of the other missionaries that I wouldn't mind having Elder Coburn as a son-in-law, because I know I can trust him completely. He gave me your blog address this morning (p-day in Africa). You must be amazing to have raised such a great man. I'll plan on meeting you sometime in January at his homecoming in Logan. I am definitely planning on being there.
2 comments:
These photos are beautiful! My husband and I had your wonderful son in our MTC branch before he went to the DRC Kinshasa mission. I keep in touch with him and the others we sent there. He is a remarkable young man. I told one of the other missionaries that I wouldn't mind having Elder Coburn as a son-in-law, because I know I can trust him completely.
He gave me your blog address this morning (p-day in Africa).
You must be amazing to have raised such a great man.
I'll plan on meeting you sometime in January at his homecoming in Logan. I am definitely planning on being there.
Margaret Blair Young
The eclairs look yummy. we are going to try them this week on our camping trip, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment