Monday, May 3, 2010

Women's Conference 2010

This is something that I look forward to every year. A way to "refill your bucket" I felt like I have learned a few things to help better my life.


Nathan's cousin's wife was a speaker in the Marriott Center she was sweet and let us take a picture with her and Tom. She gave a really good talk.
Kay, Shelley, Anna Marie, Tom, Sheila

Here is the rest of our group:
Lauren, Paula, Tammy and Sheila. We never got a picture with all of us together and I didn't get a picture of Shelley's friend Jill who went with us also. We had a great time and will be looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sheila -

You are so great at updating your blog. You have been doing so much fun stuff lately. I always want to go to Women's Conference but it seems like we always have something the same weekend.

You have just made me decide that next year, no mattter what, I'm going!!

Allene Luke said...

Count me in next year for the conference!!! I love the pictures.