I went to Park City today with my friend Mary. She was in town with her husband for business meetings so we went to Park City to do a little shopping. The best sale of the day had to be at the CROC store...so I picked up a few....
I love those shoes!!!!!! My mom and I both have a pair.. we wear them all the time! Mine are boring in color, but my mom has the cutest pink ones! I love hitting sales like that!!
Wow that is a lot of shoes! I love those kind though cause they are very soft and comfy. I love sales when I go to stores I always go to the sale rack.
4 comments:
How fun! Mother wears crocs now. Her feet have been so swollen she can't get her feet in her regular shoes.
I love those shoes!!!!!! My mom and I both have a pair.. we wear them all the time! Mine are boring in color, but my mom has the cutest pink ones! I love hitting sales like that!!
How fun that you went to Park City. The crocs are fun. I love all the bright colors.
Wow that is a lot of shoes! I love those kind though cause they are very soft and comfy. I love sales when I go to stores I always go to the sale rack.
Post a Comment