Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Now that is a bag of Chocolate chips!!


I have been running low on chocolate chips because I only buy them on sale. I was at my friend Kathy's house as she was unloading her groceries and she had this honk'n bag of Nestles chocolate chips that she had gotten at Sam's club. We figured it up and it was like getting the regular bag for $1.19 It used to be that you could get them on sale for about 99 cents or sometime the Macey's brand for 89 cents...but that has been a few years (no wonder my bucket was getting empty) So I decided that $1.19 for Nestles was a good deal and started to refill my bucket. The thing about Sam's club is that some things really are a good deal..and some are really NOT! I know what I go in the store to get: dishwasher soap, laundry soap, a bag of salad, milk and sometime rolls (and lately a Fresca from the fountain). I guess I really don't look around for other deals-but maybe I should.

1 comment:

mommymelb said...

Oh! Oh! Oh!

I want one of those!

How many bag is a big bag?

And my problem would be not eating the rest of the open bag after I made cookies! :)